- Emede-Electric was founded in 1997 with the purpose of providing integrated electrical distribution and control solutions for the Mining, Gas and Oil industry.
- In 1999 Emede-Electric signs an OEM agreement with EATON Corp to integrate medium and low voltage electrical equipment under the ANSI NEMA standard.
- In 2003 we obtained our first contract to export our solutions under the ANSI NEMA standard for the Oil and Gas industry.
- Due to the increase in exports to Central and South America and with the aim of being closer to our foreign clients, in 2012 Emede-Electric began its global operations and installed offices in Miami, USA.
- In 2013, Emede-Electric signed an OEM agreement with EATON Corp to integrate medium and low voltage electrical equipment under the IEC standard in Argentina.
- In 2015, our company began to enter the European and African market, finally establishing offices and an assembly plant in Madrid Spain at the beginning of 2017.
- Due to the growth of the renewable energy sector, in 2019 Emede-Electric creates Emede-Solar based in Miami, USA.
Our vision is to be the leading provider of innovative and sustainable electrical solutions, empowering businesses and communities with reliable power, advanced technologies, and exceptional service.
At Emede Electric, our mission is to deliver exceptional electrical solutions that enhance efficiency, safety, and sustainability. Through our expertise, innovation, and dedication to customer satisfaction, we strive to exceed expectations, foster long-term partnerships, and positively impact the communities we serve.
Accelerate the adoption of new technologies in the electrical industry. Finding efficient ways to take advantage of technology, working with our clients and strategic allies for the incorporation and testing of new products, investing our time, experience and resources focusing on forming healthy, economically vibrant and clean communities around the world.
Our values act as guides. We are committed to the most efficient use of Electric Power, without neglecting economic, social and environmental aspects that consider:
- The Dignity of the individual
- Good corporate citizenship
- Customer first
- Focus Quality
«All those who have believed that they can change the world are those who have made it different».
Our alliance with our suppliers allows us to provide our customers with the latest technology in the electrical energy generation, transformation, distribution and control equipment we offer.
We only work with suppliers of proven reputation and experience, from which our clients benefit by obtaining reliable products that guarantee continuous and uninterrupted operation in their generation plants where this is crucial.
The global leadership of our suppliers, added to our integration and engineering, allows us to offer the market high quality and environmentally friendly equipment.