Medium voltage switchgear IEC Standard 24KV
Power Xpert UX
The Power Xpert UX is the latest offering that builds on the success and legacy of Eaton’s Unitole MV switchgear. The UX is a global design that is certified to the latest IEC 62271 -100 and -200 standards. UX is a complete range up to 4000 A, 50 kA – 3s short circuit withstand, and 50 kA – 1s AFLR internal arc classification. The compact UX design is based on Eaton’s leadership vacuum technology and is available in three panel widths (600, 800, 1000 mm) and three system voltages (12, 17.5, 24 kV).
Eaton’s latest vacuum circuit breaker, the W-VACi, sits at the heart of Power Xpert UX. The W-VACi, with its advanced vacuum interrupter contact designs, yields longer life and is very compact.
Safe in use
- Comprehensive and logical list of mechanical and electrical interlocks
- Compartments protected against penetration by objects
- Internal arc rating up to 50kA for 1 seconds
- Internal arc classification of AFLR
- Loss of service continuity rating of 2B
- Accessibility of compartments
- Closed door racking.
Reliable in operation
- Vacuum and cast-resin encapsulation technologies
- CESI certified to latest IEC 62271 -100 and -200 standards
- Totally enclosed and insulated main busbar
- 20,000 operations on vacuum breakers
- Partition classification of PM.
Efficient over the product life
- 30 year expected product life
- Cable access front and rear; cable entry bottom and top
- Up to 4000 A main busbar and breaker ratings
- Up to 50 kA short circuit and withstand ratings (3 seconds)
- SF6 free
- Low end of life disposable costs with all materials being re-usable or recycled
- Compact and flexible designs (three widths and two depths of panels)
- Environmentally friendly throughout the life cycle